sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2024 4:09 pm  #1

Free Classic TV Site...Alternative to Uncle Earl

I have found a free classic TV website which is almost as good as the now defunct Uncle Earl's Classic TV.
The only issue is that the audio won't work on a mobile device (iphone or ipad) so you have to watch it on a Windows
device.  The link is:  PDTV.LIVE    It also has quite a few classic movies.  Enjoy!

April 3, 2024 5:45 pm  #2

Re: Free Classic TV Site...Alternative to Uncle Earl

Thanks for sharing that. A pretty eclectic line-up.

My only question is how do you make the main video full screen? Mine stayed in the left hand bottom corner, with no way to expand it. Did I miss something?

April 3, 2024 6:22 pm  #3

RadioActive wrote:

My only question is how do you make the main video full screen? Mine stayed in the left hand bottom corner, with no way to expand it. Did I miss something?

right click on the video link & open in new tab which you can max ..

April 3, 2024 9:12 pm  #4

g121 wrote:

RadioActive wrote:

right click on the video link & open in new tab which you can max ..

Seems to work. Thanks for the solution. 

April 3, 2024 10:20 pm  #5

A good site. Thanks 

April 4, 2024 9:51 am  #6

mojo55 wrote:

I have found a free classic TV website which is almost as good as the now defunct Uncle Earl's Classic TV.
The only issue is that the audio won't work on a mobile device (iphone or ipad) so you have to watch it on a Windows
device.  The link is:  PDTV.LIVE    It also has quite a few classic movies.  Enjoy!

The audio works fine on my android tablet.

April 4, 2024 4:39 pm  #7

Works great with the Silk browser on Firestick. You can open up it in full screen.

April 5, 2024 9:48 pm  #8

I watched the first two episodes of Bonanza on this site today. I was amazed at how exceptional the colour was for 1959.