sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2021 7:21 am  #1

Toronto today with Greg Brady

It seems Greg Brady has the morning show. It's being named "Toronto  Today"

September 7, 2021 8:24 am  #2

Re: Toronto today with Greg Brady

He said the show will be "highly interactive" whatever that means.

September 7, 2021 9:47 am  #3

Thanks! Sounds like a good reason to tune in. I'll have to give it a fair listen.

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

September 8, 2021 9:02 pm  #4

Good for Greg Brady. He's worked hard and he deserved the gig, especially because he's essentially been their morning man since the Stafford debacle last June. And true to my prediction, they announced it right after Labour Day, when everything feels like a new season.

He made the announcement officially on the air Tuesday and explained how he wound up at 640, after having spent time in both Detroit and the Fan590. If you missed what it sounded like, you can hear it here

It's just too bad he won't be doing the live Saturday morning show anymore. I really enjoyed that at a time when there wasn't much else on local radio. 

September 8, 2021 11:48 pm  #5

Broadcast Dialogue outlines the changes at Corus stations across the province. 

Global News Radio introduces new morning and expanded regional shows across Ontario

September 9, 2021 10:06 am  #6

Congrats to Mr Brady. My only wish is that he could talk just a tad slower. I find him hard to follow when he gets excited, which in my opinion, is most of the time. https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/grin.png