sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 21, 2021 12:46 am  #1

European Super League collapses before it gets off the ground

I bet they had a lucrative television deal. All the Premier League teams have quit. 

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/european-super-league-all-six-premier-league-clubs-exit-as-competition-suspends-plans/live/

April 21, 2021 11:53 am  #2

Re: European Super League collapses before it gets off the ground

April 21, 2021 12:12 pm  #3

April 21, 2021 4:10 pm  #4

cash wrote:

works fine

Not on my iPad. The first part of your link doesn't appear to be hot, the rest does. If it's working for you and
everybody else, great.

[Edit] -- Just checked downstairs. Your link works on our PC. Still no Apple luck. That's why I mentioned it.

Last edited by mike marshall (April 21, 2021 4:25 pm)

April 21, 2021 4:13 pm  #5

mike marshall wrote:

cash wrote:

works fine

Not on my iPad. The first part of your link doesn't appear to be hot, the rest does. If it's working for you and
everybody else, great.

Try this link.

April 21, 2021 4:29 pm  #6

RadioActive wrote:

Try this link.

Thanks, RA. That works. What did you do?

April 21, 2021 4:33 pm  #7

I used Outline to try for an alternate way to get to the story. It often works wonders.

Outline is a free online service that lets you strip out all the garbage on a webpage and cuts through the clutter to make it easier to download a story that might be behind a paywall or is otherwise hard for some to see. Doesn't always work, but it's handy when it does. Glad it worked for you!

Outine.com

April 21, 2021 4:43 pm  #8

RadioActive wrote:

I used Outline to try for an alternate way to get to the story. It often works wonders.

Outline is a free online service that lets you strip out all the garbage on a webpage and cuts through the clutter to make it easier to download a story that might be behind a paywall or is otherwise hard for some to see. Doesn't always work, but it's handy when it does. Glad it worked for you!

Outine.com

Thank you. I've added an icon to my home screen.