sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2023 2:49 pm  #1

Tucker Carlson is .... back?

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1656037032538390530?t=D_Eig4QW4KnMhPosT6BFXQ&s=19

The Carlson fans will love it though.

ick.

Last edited by betaylored (May 10, 2023 3:22 pm)

May 10, 2023 3:37 pm  #2

Re: Tucker Carlson is .... back?

Carleson has never been a real journalist in his life.
He only knows manipulation, lies and intellectual dishonesty.
It's like someone who is born into a large family where everyone is a sexual abuser, crook or drug abuser.
You think that's the way all families are.
You don't believe people who say to you, "no that is not the way most people in the world are."
He is also misleadingly telling everyone that editorial opinion is news.
It is not.
Real journalists don't report based on "what they think" is true.
I remember working once with a young reporter who covered a speech by a top politician his story described what the politician said but it didn't sound right.
So the editor asked if he had an exact transcript of what the man said.
The actual quote said nothing of what the reporter wrote, so the editor asked him, "where did you get that?"
The reporter replied, "oh it's what I think he was meaning to say."
Needless to say that young man did not last much longer as a journalist and one day when I ran into him on the street he had become a music teacher.
Carleson should take up the bassoon and shut up.

May 10, 2023 3:57 pm  #3

newsguy1 wrote:

Carleson should take up the bassoon and shut up.

Agreed! Surprisingly, there are some who like being lied to. No wonder they defend Carlson, Fake News, and even that convicted sexual abuser and defamer, Donald J. tRump.

Perhaps they've been sucked in by all the lies for so long that they can't live without them. Or, maybe they're simply incapable of discerning between lies and truth.

Whichever it is, they're helping the low-life liars in destroying journalism and politics. I'm sure they're all proud of themselves.

Imagine being loyal to serial liars, abusers and soulless advantage-takers. Weird, eh?

May 10, 2023 7:17 pm  #4

<< Imagine being loyal to serial liars, abusers and soulless advantage-takers.

Sounds like you're describing a Justin Trudeau supporter, LOL.

Last edited by Dale Patterson (May 10, 2023 7:24 pm)

"Life without echo is really no life at all." - Dan Ingram

May 10, 2023 8:22 pm  #5

Look at the other former 'heavy hitters' from Fox - Bill O'Rrrly, Glennn Beck, and Joahnn Gibson. Master Carlson has a proud collective to join.