sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 5, 2022 6:54 pm  #1

Time to retire Oakley before becoming the next Alex Jones.

So five doctors died recently in Toronto. A quick search reveals two died from cancer and one died while taking part in a triathlon (not unheard of). Not sure about the other two but I would bet their deaths had nothing to do with the Covid vaccine. Shame on Oakley for this Alex Jones like bullshit. 

August 6, 2022 6:59 pm  #2

Re: Time to retire Oakley before becoming the next Alex Jones.

cash wrote:

Shame on Oakley for this Alex Jones like bullshit. 

Does J. Oakley have US $49 million that could be up for grabs?

August 6, 2022 9:08 pm  #3

Ms. C. wrote:

Does J. Oakley have US $49 million that could be up for grabs? 

Is Oakley still doing that fish 'n chips shop ad reads? Maybe they can boost his compensation for those a bit.

August 7, 2022 12:01 pm  #4

cash wrote:

So five doctors died recently in Toronto. A quick search reveals two died from cancer and one died while taking part in a triathlon (not unheard of). Not sure about the other two but I would bet their deaths had nothing to do with the Covid vaccine. Shame on Oakley for this Alex Jones like bullshit. 

I agree, Oakley is too smart, funny and well liked to get into garbage like this.  Sometimes when he is "putting it out there" or showing the other side, he gives the impression he is agreeing.  It's all about the human condition!   If he and his producers are thinking of going down this path, they will find that they are on a road to nowhere.

CNN has been repeating their special on Alex Jones over the weekend.  Hard to believe this very troubled, unhappy and angry man ever got to be as popular and rich as he is.  People like Jones and their believers don't seem to understand that the US first amendment and freedom of the press does not include the right to knowingly lie and mislead.