sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2022 11:18 am  #1

Carrasco moving again...

I know The Greg Carrasco Show is not everyone's cup of morning tea, but I found him a good way to spend 3 hours in my work truck  on a Saturday morning, when every other station is playing repeats, paid infomation  crap or the same music . At least it was live and took calls. Yesterday, Carrasco resigned from TSN 1050 and announced he will debut on Sauga 960 on Feb 26. Being in the Georgian Bay region, I can't pick up the weak 960 signal , and I can't use up my data on my phone to listen via the internet so I wish Greg well going forward and dude , keep on rockin in the free world. 

February 13, 2022 11:31 am  #2

Re: Carrasco moving again...

In your home, just use your WiFi signal to tune in.  It's when you're not home that you'd be using up data...

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

February 13, 2022 2:11 pm  #3

What's the best car brand now??

February 14, 2022 11:46 am  #4

Let me understand this.  He has left TSN 1050 to work for a small radio station in Mississauga?  Whatever!

March 5, 2022 2:46 pm  #5

Full page ad for his show on page A7 of today's Star. It's similar to the graphic that is used at https://sauga960am.ca/timetable/event/the-greg-carrasco-show/, but with the hashtag #slackernation displayed prominently under his image ... his idea of good branding, I guess.

March 5, 2022 6:24 pm  #6

grilled.cheese wrote:

I think Greggy wants a platform so he can spout off his brand of information, very similar to the same information being honked and shouted in Ottawa.

He’s a freedumb fighter!