sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2021 1:46 pm  #1

Syrett and Schizas

I know a lot of yellow-boarders are missing their fix of the brilliant Lou Schizas. Good news! He’s back. According to Broadcast Dialogue:

“Richard Syrett has joined Sauga 960 AM (CKNT-AM) as host of the afternoon drive show. The Richard Syrett Showis airing weekdays from 4 – 6 p.m. and promises to deliver “strong conservative opinions and in-depth analysis of important news stories” as well as discussion on big tech and cancel culture. Syrett’s former Corus Radio colleague and business analyst Lou Schizas is a daily contributor. “

ahh yes, cancel culture.

March 4, 2021 2:31 pm  #2

Re: Syrett and Schizas

Holliday wrote:

I know a lot of yellow-boarders are missing their fix of the brilliant Lou Schizas. Good news! He’s back. According to Broadcast Dialogue:

“Richard Syrett has joined Sauga 960 AM (CKNT-AM) as host of the afternoon drive show. The Richard Syrett Showis airing weekdays from 4 – 6 p.m. and promises to deliver “strong conservative opinions and in-depth analysis of important news stories” as well as discussion on big tech and cancel culture. Syrett’s former Corus Radio colleague and business analyst Lou Schizas is a daily contributor. “

ahh yes, cancel culture.

LOL .. so Conspiracy equates to “strong conservative opinion" .. might as well just say "Conservative, the party for Loons" .. what a strange way to market a show if one is striving to be viewed as legitimate.

March 4, 2021 4:08 pm  #3

They do remind me of a wrestling tag team and they look good in tights!  

The world would be so good if it weren't for some people...

March 5, 2021 10:14 pm  #4

"brilliant" is certainly a relative term. It sounds like their captive audience will be served a feast of auffal.