sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 15, 2021 5:37 pm  #1

Did FOX News Not Cover Bidens COVID Plan Annoucement Today?

Prez Elect Joe Biden just wrapped up a 20 minute announcement/speech on the new governments plans to battle COVID.  He did touch on a few other topics as well. I had CNN on and they broke in with the live announcement.  Flipped around the dial and both CBC and CTV news channels were also carrying it.  CP24 and BBC didn't have it on. 

I clicked to FOX News website and they always have a feed of their live programming in the upper left corner.  I was surprised that they had regular programming on with Bill Hemmer Reports he was doing an interview and it did say they were live.  Am I missing something here?  Does anyone have FOX News on cable and do you know if they covered the press announcement.  Very strange if they didn't. 

If they did have the announcement, I wonder why it was not on the supposed live feed of the network on the website?  

January 15, 2021 7:13 pm  #2

Re: Did FOX News Not Cover Bidens COVID Plan Annoucement Today?

Haven't you heard? tRump will be beginning his second term on Wednesday.

#MAGA

January 16, 2021 3:43 pm  #3

FOX did it again.  Biden introduced and announced more of his cabinet live today with a new science team.  He also gave a bit of a pep talk to the country.  Overall upbeat, positive and assuring.  Something I would think most American's could use right now.

FOX News did not cover this.  The announcement lasted about 10 minutes.

Wouldn't a credible news organization want to broadcast these announcements of cabinet positions in a new government that will take over on Wednesday?  And since the current Trump administration seems to be afraid to show their face and currently lacking in any leadership, wouldn't it make sense to give the incoming administration, that takes over in a few days, some coverage?  

January 16, 2021 4:25 pm  #4

paterson1 wrote:

Wouldn't a credible news organization want to broadcast these announcements of cabinet positions in a new government that will take over on Wednesday? 

Yes