sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2020 6:10 pm  #1

New Jeopardy Episode Return Tonight. Also...

September 15, 2020 8:03 pm  #2

Re: New Jeopardy Episode Return Tonight. Also...

Did anyone notice excessive reverberation on the new season. Surely it was not just an absent audience.

September 15, 2020 8:28 pm  #3

I find it amusing? / perplexing? / bizzare? that in the era of a pandemic (that the US is truly screwing up), with the western USA on fire, racial strife in the streets, rampant unemployment and business closings, and five potential hurricanes headed for the eastern US, that Ken Jennings on Jeopardy is worth an eyelash bat.

Man...2020.

September 16, 2020 7:12 am  #4

Dial Twister wrote:

I find it amusing? / perplexing? / bizzare?   

"bizarre" is spelt with one "Z" and two "R".    It's entertainment, not the evening news and there is a place for it.

Not the Stickler

September 16, 2020 7:36 am  #5

Dial Twister wrote:

I find it amusing? / perplexing? / bizzare? that in the era of a pandemic (that the US is truly screwing up), with the western USA on fire, racial strife in the streets, rampant unemployment and business closings, and five potential hurricanes headed for the eastern US, that Ken Jennings on Jeopardy is worth an eyelash bat.

Man...2020.

Yeah, giving people freedom is screwing things up. The vast majority have had minor or no symptoms, but of course you forget that because you don’t believe in freedom. You obviously haven’t done any research in US cases.