sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 20, 2020 7:37 pm  #1

CTV to air a show Friday to support Kids Help Phone w. Rogen & Cara

Seth Rogen and Alessia Cara host a special "Unsinkable Youth" to help kids who are struggling right now. I just spoke to my neighbours kids and they're a bit despondent, confused and unsure about school, life with their friends, camp etc. this summer...

CTV is spearheading a star, sports star, music star studded cast to support Canadian Youth on May 22nd.

Here's more about this initiative and a group of the population who are also feeling edgy too these days.

I mean being isolated with Mom and Dad, having to listen to classical music on CBC 2, with no late night privileges and no dating is and can be a fate worse than death...

I can safely say that teens and young adult Canadians don't want to be all in this together in the same boat. They want to be in their own boat...drifting freely...

Here's more on this event on Friday night...

https://www.bellmedia.ca/the-lede/press/unsinkable-2/

Last edited by Muffaraw Joe (May 20, 2020 7:37 pm)

The world would be so good if it weren't for some people...

May 20, 2020 7:43 pm  #2

Re: CTV to air a show Friday to support Kids Help Phone w. Rogen & Cara

If I want life guidance, I generally don't turn to an admitted massive druggie. When does this overrated puffer find the time between rolling joints?

May 21, 2020 2:11 am  #3

Re: CTV to air a show Friday to support Kids Help Phone w. Rogen & Cara

Tickle Trunk wrote:

If I want life guidance, I generally don't turn to an admitted massive druggie. When does this overrated puffer find the time between rolling joints?

=12pxAlessia Cara has really come off the rails!