sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2018 6:30 pm  #1

Jully Black's new show on Newstalk 1010 starts @ 10pm tonight

Tonight at 10pm on Newstalk 1010, Jully Black takes over the airwaves. There's not a great deal of info on what the show's about, but the inside scoop from Ms. Black on how the show came to be, and the latest on her career, sure would make a great episode of Toronto Mike's podcast.

Barb, then Jully, on Newstalk 1010 along with Alex over on GNR am640 before Charles, radio listeners are going to be spoiled for choice.

May 9, 2018 6:39 pm  #2

Re: Jully Black's new show on Newstalk 1010 starts @ 10pm tonight

And Jon Poll is back exclusively with reigning over MyFM? Pity for RB listeners.

I must admit, as much poo-poo as I have given 640 over the years, I'm digging the bulk of their programming. Starting at noon thru 5am, there's a growing abundance of quality programming there.

Barb the yeller on RB, the CTV simulcast, roundtables and weirdo-conspiracy programming is never a tune-in for me. But, 640 has my ears now.

If only they nuked their morning show and whatever the hell Matt "umm" Gurney's show is supposed to be, they'd be my P1.

May 9, 2018 6:57 pm  #3

Highlight of the entire week, Sundays 5-7pm.Global news radio 640AM. Yes?

May 9, 2018 7:22 pm  #4

Samaritan wrote:

Highlight of the entire week, Sundays 5-7pm.Global news radio 640AM. Yes?

I normally don't reply to troll-bait desperate replies, BUT... The answer is NO. 640 has NOT learned YET to be a 7 day-a-week station. Their weekends are, as far as I'm concerned, shilled programming. Pity: they could attempt to continue the momentum with local, live and not bartered programming, but they choose not to. So, IF you are who you are trying desperately to make us believe (which I don't buy whatsoever), your's too, is shilled pablum. Despite "your" claim of inflated PPMs and "jammed" lines, combined with your incessant need to hit us over our heads with your multifaceted superiority and condescendance of tone, why don't you resume your popularity of the hundred of millions of friends, listeners, gods and aliens?

Now, go ahead and reply with whatever vitriol and troll-like nonsense, but know this: after I hit <submit>, I'll also go ahead and block you. I don't need ego-boosting fakery, negative baiting crap in my day. Enjoy your one-man crusade of irrelevance.

May 10, 2018 7:56 am  #5

Your's too, or yours?
And let's get one thing straight :
The only reason I'm here is that I have replied to YOUR bait.
You've had a wonderful time with your obsession with me.
The things you've said herein over many months are libelous, and I will hold you responsible and accountable.
You hide behind your anonymity, but that won't last forever, I won't allow it.
You've had your day and say.
As for my being condescending and superior, I guess you're really upset and feeling down about being unemployed.
Get over it.
And no, you won't be blocking me. You're hooked.
I'm coming for you and your pals.

Last edited by Samaritan (May 10, 2018 8:45 am)

May 10, 2018 9:11 am  #6

betaylored wrote:

Tonight at 10pm on Newstalk 1010, Jully Black takes over the airwaves. There's not a great deal of info on what the show's about, but the inside scoop from Ms. Black on how the show came to be, and the latest on her career, sure would make a great episode of Toronto Mike's podcast.

I'd love to have Jully over. If Jully (or anyone who knows Jully personally) is reading this, please write me!

May 10, 2018 12:37 pm  #7

torontomike wrote:

betaylored wrote:

I'd love to have Jully over. If Jully (or anyone who knows Jully personally) is reading this, please write me!

Great news Mike, keep us posted.