sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Yesterday 12:41 pm  #1


Whatever Happened To City TV Weatherman Adam Stiles?

If you were watching Friday's CTV News at Noon, you know - he's now the Interim President and CEO of Niagara Falls Tourism. He was on in a segment thanking Buffalo for singing the Canadian National Anthem at the opening of the Bills' home season.

He's apparently been there for at least 4 years, but has only recently taken on the title of President.

He was with Rogers for 15 years and in between this gig and his previous on-air role as a meteorologist, he ran his own brewery for nearly a decade. 

It was nice seeing the face again, although it's a shame he's not giving out the weather on TV anymore. I always enjoyed seeing Adam doing the local forecast.

 

Today 7:57 am  #2


Re: Whatever Happened To City TV Weatherman Adam Stiles?

Adam Stiles was a pleasant, personable on-air meteorologist and was a decent man off the air as well. I tuned into his last broadcast a few years ago, don’t usually do that but my former colleague at Citytv told me Adam was leaving so I bit the bullet and watched City. I had heard he had got into tourism, probably a lot happier being out from Rogers!