sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2023 6:24 pm  #1

Nwbroadcasters.com is relaunching soon

nwbroadcasters.com is a website that primarily focuses on Washington State and southern BC, but the webmaster Gord recently retired, and a notice went up that stated it was going to relaunch with a new webmaster and as of today the website states it is coming soon. It is going to be a WordPress site now. The rumor is that the site is going to expand its reach. 
I look forward to the new site and how it looks. Good luck to the new webmaster over there

October 21, 2023 12:36 am  #2

Re: Nwbroadcasters.com is relaunching soon

The site is now up and live. I took over from Gord and have changed the layout of the site.
Go to nwbroadcasters.com and check it out

October 21, 2023 11:12 am  #3

I was not overly aware of this site.  I am glad it isn't going down and will continue.  Looks good!  Good luck..

October 21, 2023 12:35 pm  #4

Nicely done. Outstanding.

"Life without echo is really no life at all." - Dan Ingram

October 23, 2023 12:34 pm  #5

Hey media friends, any news or tips you want to share? How about a blog? or podcast or YouTube channel you want to promote?
admin@nwbroadcasters.com is how you can submit things. I am also taking suggestions for the song of the day, or the featured station of the week. I will be posting about radio and tv in BC and Washington state, as well as the rest of Canada and some American markets, as well as SiriusXM.
News tips could be hirings, layoffs, format changes, programming changes and more. Media person working in Vancouver also on air in Winnipeg now? or Toronto? Let me know. Also anything you want me to post such as a blog or podcast or YouTube channel? Add a bio or something to go into the post.
I will gladly post things as long as it is not inappropriate.
I will also add Soundcloud links as well to help promote things you do.
Your friendly webmaster of nwbroadcasters.com