sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2023 11:07 am  #1

Montreal Radio Veteran Pulling The Plug On 40-Yr. Career

Ken Connors was a fixture on Montreal radio, primarily at CHOM-FM, but he also made stops in Guelph and Ottawa. Now working at CJAD, he's announced he won't be there much longer. Connors is giving up his radio gig after four decades on air - but not quite yet. 

"I'm not getting any younger and I'm coming up on 40 years in this business," he added, noting that he plans stay on until around January 2024.

After nearly 40 years in the biz, Montreal radio's Ken Connors will retire

August 22, 2023 10:59 am  #2

Re: Montreal Radio Veteran Pulling The Plug On 40-Yr. Career

RadioActive wrote:

Ken Connors was a fixture on Montreal radio, primarily at CHOM-FM, but he also made stops in Guelph and Ottawa. Now working at CJAD, he's announced he won't be there much longer. Connors is giving up his radio gig after four decades on air - but not quite yet. 

"I'm not getting any younger and I'm coming up on 40 years in this business," he added, noting that he plans stay on until around January 2024.

After nearly 40 years in the biz, Montreal radio's Ken Connors will retire

I've known Ken since our Humber College days in the early 80s. We also worked together at CJOY in Guelph.
He's a good friend and I still routinely listen to his Sunday morning trivia show on CJAD. I'll miss listening to him, but he deserves a long and happy retirement.