sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2018 8:46 am  #2

Re: Mike Bullard arrested again

His story's pretty sad. People break down ... it can happen  to any of us.

May 18, 2018 11:21 am  #3

I beg to differ. From your avatar, you look like you're pretty broken to me, fractured right in two, melting from the inside out, and grilled beyond hope.

May 18, 2018 11:37 am  #4

I know plenty of people who had bitter breakups and didn't end up stalking their exes - or who were told "don't communicate with me anymore" and knew enough not to. It's not difficult. 

May 18, 2018 11:54 am  #5

Hansa wrote:

I know plenty of people who had bitter breakups and didn't end up stalking their exes - or who were told "don't communicate with me anymore" and knew enough not to. It's not difficult. 

Must be nice. It's hard to let go of someone that has been a part of your life for so long. You'd think they appreciate being fed, clothes, photographed, etc for months on end. But, no: they find bolt cutters and get out of their leg shackles and damage the furnace they were chained to. Then, they burrow through the soundproof cottage and head for the highway. Isn't hitchhiking dangerous? What if something happened to them? I couldn't even fathom.

Then, the police get involved in what is referred to as the "highly charged and explosive armed stand-off ever". Gosh. Thank the Great One Imperial Zoltan for mixing this "fruit punch". Sleepy sleep time.

May 18, 2018 12:50 pm  #6

ONEIL wrote:

It's not wise to stop taking your meds....or is this just yet another opportunity to show off your writing skills? No substance just verbiage.

Insightful review. Well stated, punctuation use appropriate. I would have, however, used three periods instead of your four, followed by a space for visual clarity. 

Going forward, I'll try to invoke the standard Queen's English and Shakespearean in-depth writing style of the other posters' dissertations here, complete with the "substance" of content you seek.

May 18, 2018 4:40 pm  #7

Tough week for recent CFRB assets. First Bullard, and then the infected haemorrhoids currently raining down on Doug Ford.

May 18, 2018 5:06 pm  #8

Irvine wrote:

And to The Star.  NOT Cool you publish the names of the people he lives with and the city they're in.  What's that accomplish  Every effing vigilante will be out looking for these people online & in real life and make their life pure hell. 

Oh, but dear, sweet Irvine! Not that long ago, on this very board, we had a thread about family members are WIDE OPEN SEASON. Sure, it applied to victims, but, the natural extension is accused families as well. It would appear the general consensus (NOT mine), was it was in the "public interest". Oh, effing please. VULTURES. But, I lost the debate. Apparently, the "public interest" is served going after family members. VULTURES. The lot of them. May they rot in a very special place in hell, ruled by Olivia Chow and Ed Broadbent. VULTURES. 

May 18, 2018 5:08 pm  #9

Chrisphen wrote:

the infected haemorrhoids currently raining down on Doug Ford.

I had an ex that had infected absolutely everything. He was the town bus. And absolutely EVERYONE got a free transfer.

June 1, 2018 6:18 pm  #10

The latest court decision spells some partially positive news for Bullard.

Former talk show host Mike Bullard sees two charges against him dropped

June 1, 2018 11:22 pm  #11

RadioActive wrote:

The latest court decision spells some partially positive news for Bullard.

Former talk show host Mike Bullard sees two charges against him dropped

Is Bullard's lawyer the same Calvin Barry who wound up on the wrong end of the law? https://www.pressreader.com/canada/toronto-star/20060819/281925948487133

June 2, 2018 1:43 pm  #12

Perhaps Mike Bullard should consider engaging Calvin Barry's lawyer