sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2024 6:23 pm  #1

Taz Boga CHCH News

Anyone know what happened to Taz Boga from CHCH News? She has been gone for a while and they had Matt Ingram on the anchor desk for a while.

April 27, 2024 7:04 pm  #2

Re: Taz Boga CHCH News

haydenmatthews14 wrote:

Anyone know what happened to Taz Boga from CHCH News? She has been gone for a while and they had Matt Ingram on the anchor desk for a while.

Her top pinned Tweet here from March 13th reads:

"Some personal news... Starting today, I will be on parental leave. I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my personal life, but I will be returning to CHCH! I expect to be back in a few months and will resume hosting the Evening News."

April 27, 2024 10:21 pm  #3

Re: Taz Boga CHCH News

AspectRatio wrote:

haydenmatthews14 wrote:

Her top pinned Tweet here from March 13th reads:

"Some personal news... Starting today, I will be on parental leave. I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my personal life, but I will be returning to CHCH! I expect to be back in a few months and will resume hosting the Evening News."

Thank you for that update. I don't use X/Twitter but I hope she is doing well and I hope to see her back on the desk soon. Matt Ingram is doing a great job filling in for Taz Boga.