sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2020 6:33 pm  #1

Toy Mountain

Flipped on CFTO news for the first time in months tonight.  First thing I saw was Brown shilling for Toy Mountain.  It's November 18th.  I might tune in again in January, 2021, but I doubt it.

November 18, 2020 6:56 pm  #2

Re: Toy Mountain

On this one,  I come down on Tom's side.

He puts in the effort for the less fortunate;  year after year.  In these lousy times especially,  the need is greater and the personal interaction which serves as the hallmark of the Toy Mountain campaign is not possible.

Over the top at times...sure;  but if not for those who go the extra mile,  who would complete the journey?

November 18, 2020 8:51 pm  #3

Charlie wrote:

Flipped on CFTO news for the first time in months tonight.  First thing I saw was Brown shilling for Toy Mountain.  It's November 18th.  I might tune in again in January, 2021, but I doubt it.

Merry Christmas, Ebenezer Scrooge.

November 18, 2020 10:51 pm  #4

Prod Guy wrote:

Charlie wrote:

Merry Christmas, Ebenezer Scrooge.

Bah, Humbug.

November 19, 2020 9:23 am  #5

Ric Flair refers to himself as "Space Mountain"; It may be the oldest ride in in the park but it has the longest line