sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2015 11:03 am  #1

Art Bell will be on NewsTalk 1010 as of Monday.

THIS MONDAY NIGHT … The king of paranormal radio, Art Bell, is returning to your radio with a new show entitled “Midnight in the Desert”.  The show airs live from midnight to 3am Monday thru Friday.

Art Bell is an American broadcaster and author known as one of the founders and the original host of the paranormal-themed radio program Coast to Coast AM.  On his new show Midnight in the Desert Art will continue to focus on discussing the paranormal, science, myths and conspiracies.  Of course phone calls from around the world and interviews with newsmakers will continue to play a key role in this exciting show.  

Midnight in the Desert with Art Bell premieres this Monday at midnight on In-Depth Radio NEWSTALK 1010.

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.

July 15, 2015 4:00 pm  #2

Re: Art Bell will be on NewsTalk 1010 as of Monday.

Sleep is overrated anyway. Bring on the madness. It's been nice knowing you, George Noory.

July 15, 2015 8:46 pm  #3

By Tuesday EVERY on-air person on ALL of the company's radio stations will HAVE to change their surnames to Bell.  The precedent is about to be set.  [although Art and Bell together is truly hard to imagine]

July 25, 2015 8:36 pm  #4

3 separate threads on Art Bell.  Three...count 'em...0ne, two, three...and nobody really gives a flyin' crap.  Maybe SOWNY 'peeps' aren't into 'art'.  Or maybe it's 'Bell'?  Either way.  Art is a non issue.  Or is it bell?  Hard to say.  The 2 words certainly don't fit together to say the very least.

Although as a joke...it's a pretty good punch line.

July 25, 2015 10:41 pm  #5

to be honest, i'm really not pleased .. 

why do our two Toronto talk stations need to run Noory vs Bell head-to-head .. *sigh* 2 american conspiracy shows.  shouldn't competing shows offer "a difference"? 

heck, even if i flip to Toronto sports stations, the Fan runs a CBS sports show & TSN runs an ESPN show .. *sigh*  2 american sports shows.

this is Toronto .. we really should have something with a Canadian flavour available; be it local Toronto, regional or even national Canadian.

heck .. they could even re-run some of the daytime shows or even bring back H&F .. anything would be better than a blanket of american conspiracy dreck .. 

*chuckles* the other night my dial twirling in search of anything that wouldn't drive me crazy landed me on Funny820 as the only choice .. nothing against Funny820 but it's sad that it was the only option.

cheers from Toronto .. 

Last edited by g121 (July 25, 2015 10:43 pm)