sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2016 5:34 pm  #1

New to the CLUB

Hi All: I Found your forum and had a question so I joined... I have some older service repair manuals For T.V.'s from the 70's and didn't know if one of your members has an archive for them or not. Taking up space and wouldn't mind seeing them still put to use if need be by a club such as yours... Nothing in *.pdf format but I could take the time to scan if this organization sees a purpose to it. Anyone interested in the manuals? I also have a Bell & Howell introduction to Electronics manual(s) course from the 70's as well. Looking forward to your response...
Cheers!!

August 30, 2016 12:27 am  #2

Re: New to the CLUB

Hi there..

I have no idea about your technical materials/publications but I wanted to at the minimum acknowledge your first post with a welcome !!

There are some posters here who come from the engineering side of things...they may have an idea if your stuff is of any value to anyone...

Best to you...

p.s. that's a catchy login name !!

August 30, 2016 8:19 am  #3

Re: New to the CLUB

Thanks for the welcome!  I live in a small village named 'Ayr' hence my Login name...  Hopefully the data will be useful for th club...if not I guess its time to do a clean-up-out.