sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2016 10:45 pm  #31

Re: TVO Has A New "Agenda"

unclefester wrote:

" The taxes have already spoken for what the channel is for. The donations are the reason to be heard and have your say."

Where else, other than here may I find this information??

Tax payers do have a say: http://www.waterlooregion.org/ontario-budget-2015-have-your-say
But donate to the station some time and maybe you might feel that your say now has a louder microphone to go with it...or at least feel that way, anyway...

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

January 12, 2016 10:50 pm  #32

"I'd like some more rope"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes; this can only get better"

"Sir, It would seem you have all the rope you need for tonight; can I call you a cab?"

"No! I'll hang myself yet!"

January 12, 2016 11:01 pm  #33

Don wrote:

"I'd like some more rope"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes; this can only get better"

"Sir, It would seem you have all the rope you need for tonight; can I call you a cab?"

"No! I'll hang myself yet!"

Okay, so to sum things up, someone is "over paid" even though it is not possible to suggest a replacement.
I'm glad we pay taxes for that! Yay!

Last edited by Radiowiz (January 12, 2016 11:02 pm)

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

January 12, 2016 11:13 pm  #34

Radiowiz wrote:

Okay, so to sum things up, someone is "over paid" even though it is not possible to suggest a replacement.
I'm glad we pay taxes for that! Yay!

Yes, to 'sum things up' you entered a thread with a completely false statement that was whittled down to demanding a replacement for one employee's possibly inflated salary. Good job. As usual.

Last edited by Don (January 12, 2016 11:14 pm)

January 12, 2016 11:40 pm  #35

Radiowiz wrote:

unclefester wrote:

" The taxes have already spoken for what the channel is for. The donations are the reason to be heard and have your say."

Where else, other than here may I find this information??

Tax payers do have a say: http://www.waterlooregion.org/ontario-budget-2015-have-your-say
But donate to the station some time and maybe you might feel that your say now has a louder microphone to go with it...or at least feel that way, anyway...

I no longer think you're Kathleen Wynne in drag (if THAT'S even possible) I now think you MUST be Deb Matthews. It was YOU Deb Matthews who several weeks ago suggested that Ontario tax payers  donate their tax refund cheques to the provincial government to battle the deficit.

Hi Deb !!!!

And to think I  used to like TVO...up until a couple of days ago that is...