sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2018 7:54 am  #1

Toronto Mike & Dani Elwell

Interesting podcast; from Toronto Mike as he finally gets to sit down with Dani Elwell.

http://www.torontomike.com/2018/10/toronto_miked_podcast_episode_390.html

October 30, 2018 9:54 am  #2

Re: Toronto Mike & Dani Elwell

Thanks for listening, John! That means you heard your name dropped during the Ashby retirement segment. Heck, even SOWNY got a shoutout.

October 30, 2018 4:22 pm  #3

Very interesting podcast Mike!  Thank you.

- Not an industry person.  Just a guy with a love of Toronto radio. 

October 31, 2018 12:59 pm  #4

torontomike wrote:

Thanks for listening, John! That means you heard your name dropped during the Ashby retirement segment. Heck, even SOWNY got a shoutout.

Hey Mike, great podcasts.  Any future plans of having Marilyn Denis?  Would be interesting to hear her stories. 

October 31, 2018 2:05 pm  #5

markow202 wrote:

torontomike wrote:

Hey Mike, great podcasts.  Any future plans of having Marilyn Denis?  Would be interesting to hear her stories. 

A couple of years ago I wrote Marilyn an email inviting her over and her people got back to me to nicely say she's too busy.

October 31, 2018 2:05 pm  #6

Leslieville Bill wrote:

Very interesting podcast Mike!  Thank you.

Thank you for listening!

October 31, 2018 8:40 pm  #7

I caught about 1/2 of it.  More to come.  Dani was leaving 99.9 just as I arrived.  I did have the chance to work with her pal Jim [J.R.] Reid.  Many ships, it would appear, pass in the night.  Must be radio.