sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 6, 2018 9:07 am  #1

Newstalk 1010's 'Moore In The Morning' 9 Year Anniversary

It took a listener to remind John Moore that last Friday was the ninth year anniversary of the 'Moore In The Morning' radio show.

Many people put a show together, and CFRB's morning show has had, and has, many talented contributors on-air, and behind the scenes that create each day's show over the years.

And as host John Moore has entertained and informed with a consistent enthusiasm and wit that has made him a favorite of the listeners.

Congratulations to CFRB, Mike Bendixen, and John Moore and the whole Newstalk 1010 morning show team on nine terrific years, hope there's many Moore to come.

October 6, 2018 9:32 am  #2

Re: Newstalk 1010's 'Moore In The Morning' 9 Year Anniversary

A true professional.  Congrats to John & Co.  The best, by far, of the CFRB on-air personalities.

My only complaint is having Jerry Agar on the round table.  Jerry's already got 9-12 to spew his special style of bombast.  No need for Jerry to spill over to John's show.

October 6, 2018 5:35 pm  #3

And congratulations to Steve Kowch former PD of Newstalk 1010 for bringing Moore to the radio station; from Montreal.

October 6, 2018 8:40 pm  #4

g121 wrote:

My only complaint is having Jerry Agar on the round table.  Jerry's already got 9-12 to spew his special style of bombast.  No need for Jerry to spill over to John's show.

Agreed...the very definition of angry-old-man radio.

October 6, 2018 10:44 pm  #5

betaylored wrote:

I
Congratulations to CFRB, Mike Bendixen, and John Moore and the whole Newstalk 1010 morning show team on nine terrific years, hope there's many Moore to come.

9 down, 41 more to go!  

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

October 7, 2018 9:00 pm  #6

Congrats to John Moore, an excellent host and a nice paced show to get up to and to work with!

The world would be so good if it weren't for some people...

October 8, 2018 12:55 pm  #7

Dial Twister wrote:

g121 wrote:

9am.That's when 1010 loses me and often for the rest of the day. I like Jim and Solomon but unless I'm in the car it's often too much of a bother to switch back.

October 10, 2018 1:15 pm  #8

Justalistener wrote:

Dial Twister wrote:

g121 wrote:

9am.That's when 1010 loses me and often for the rest of the day. I like Jim and Solomon but unless I'm in the car it's often too much of a bother to switch back.

Maybe try pushing your car seat closer to the steering wheel.

October 10, 2018 3:46 pm  #9

WilliamT wrote:

Justalistener wrote:

Dial Twister wrote:

Maybe try pushing your car seat closer to the steering wheel.

Think you misread. But maybe I can put a car stereo in my kitchen.

October 10, 2018 7:59 pm  #10

Agar. They see him teabaggin'. They hatin'.

October 11, 2018 10:45 am  #11

betaylored wrote:

It took a listener to remind John Moore that last Friday was the ninth year anniversary of the 'Moore In The Morning' radio show. 

WOW... nine years already ... congrats John Moore and your entire team for doing a great job keeping us informed with your newsmaker interviews,  giving us a laugh and great commercial FREE panels.