sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2016 12:24 pm  #2

Re: Former Radio Disney outlet now scandal central

Would Kathleen Wynne make a nice addition to the staff lineup ???

May 3, 2016 2:16 pm  #3

unclefester wrote:

A better home for Mike Harris. He can lecture us all on how tap water is always safe in small towns and how we don't need to fund the proper water care with our taxes. No one will ever get sick and die nooooooo...

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

May 3, 2016 5:18 pm  #4

Radiowiz wrote:

unclefester wrote:

A better home for Mike Harris. He can lecture us all on how tap water is always safe in small towns and how we don't need to fund the proper water care with our taxes. No one will ever get sick and die nooooooo...

I quite like Mike...

I vote we send Kathleen over on the  4 o'clock broom...

May 3, 2016 5:27 pm  #5

Mike could tell us how he purposefully over buttered the slide to useless for both education and health care in this province saying [behind closed doors and laughing while doing it] that the people in Ontario would be too stupid to notice.

Mike was the spoiled son of a reasonably well-to-do North Bay-ite.  He was ALLOWED to hang around with the regular kids for just 2 reasons.  [in spite of the fact that almost all of the 'kids' who 'counted' thought that he was a complete and utter ass...and the farthest thing from cool on 2 legs]

1.  He had a car.
2.  He had a boat...with water skis...and a rope.

I'd say that his entire political life was spent paying back those who recognized him for what he truly was from the get-go.   A spoiled twerp.

Wynne?  She's just sadly stupid.

May 3, 2016 11:47 pm  #6

unclefester wrote:

I quite like Mike...

I wish everyone who voted for Mike Harris would have taken the time to drink the water that Mike Harris declared  to be so safe. That would have been nice. 

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

May 4, 2016 10:52 am  #7

Radiowiz wrote:

unclefester wrote:

I quite like Mike...

I wish everyone who voted for Mike Harris would have taken the time to drink the water that Mike Harris declared  to be so safe. That would have been nice. 

Is that you Jim Jones ??