sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2018 12:14 am  #1

A great interview with Ralph Benmurgui and Jaymz Bee

This week 3 of Jaymz Bee's podcast on YouTube...this week he goes one-on-one with Ralph Benmurgui and they have a candid chat about religion, media, and politics...yeah the kinds of things one shouldn't talk about...but this is a good treatment of these topics and it is nice to see these former Jazz FM morning show hacks still at it and relevant.

They also talk about the comedy biz, share stories and philosophize about life, a spiritual life.

Enjoy the view, I know I did.

Last edited by Muffaraw Joe (December 29, 2018 12:18 am)

The world would be so good if it weren't for some people...

December 29, 2018 11:20 am  #2

Re: A great interview with Ralph Benmurgui and Jaymz Bee

Two former Jazz FM people; from the morning show?  Subject is in the news these days.  It seemed intentional to not go there.  Too Soon?  I would have enjoyed their thoughts.

December 29, 2018 10:45 pm  #3

AMFM wrote:

Two former Jazz FM people; from the morning show?  Subject is in the news these days.  It seemed intentional to not go there.  Too Soon?  I would have enjoyed their thoughts.

In his interview with Toronto Mike'd, Jaymz said, as a former salaried employee of JazzFM91, he could not comment.  He went on to say that the SaveJazzFM group were good people.

- Not an industry person.  Just a guy with a love of Toronto radio. 

December 30, 2018 10:55 am  #4

Leslieville Bill wrote:

In his interview with Toronto Mike'd, Jaymz said, as a former salaried employee of JazzFM91, he could not comment.  He went on to say that the SaveJazzFM group were good people.

My two hours with Jaymz, recorded Friday, is here if anyone wants to hear his tremendous stories.