sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2017 5:55 pm  #1

Can Larry Flynt Out Hustle Donald J. Trump??

Have you heard the news??

Larry Flynt has a standing offer of 10 million dollars in cash for information leading to the impeachment and removal from office of one Donald John Trump.

Mr. Flynt, the new darling of the left, has set up a tip line 1-800 number as well as a direct email link...

He took out a full page ad in the Washington Post announcing his new venture...

Can Mr. Flynt succeed where CNN and all others has failed to date??

Is the left holding their collective noses and hoping for the best or would they prefer Larry "Skin" Flynt to go away?

Is there anyone else you'd rather have then someone with even less of a reputation than the Trumpster??

Isn't this a case of the pot calling the kettle black??

With recent death of Hugh Hefner is Mr. Flynt trying to garner some publicity and fill a void??

Reminds me of Crime Stoppers -- with 10 million dollars at the end of the rainbow...

And finally my wife told me this today..."I never thought I'd say this....I like Larry Flynt"....

Last edited by unclefester (October 16, 2017 6:31 pm)

October 16, 2017 6:11 pm  #2

Re: Can Larry Flynt Out Hustle Donald J. Trump??

I wish him nothing but success.  If ***HE*** doesn't 'get' Trump.  Trump will.  It's gonna happen sooner or later.   Sooner would be exceedingly better.  Enough of the side-show Bob in the white house B.S. already.  SOME stuff needs to get done

Glad to see Larry puttin' all of that T 'n' A money to good use...removing an A from the "adult day care center."