sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2017 9:38 am  #1

SiriusXM Launching All Beatles Channel

It was inevitable, I suppose, although it took a long time to work out all the fine details with the surviving members of the group. It debuts May 18th

SiriusXM Launching All Beatles Channel

May 2, 2017 12:41 pm  #2

Re: SiriusXM Launching All Beatles Channel

Wow. That's amazing. When I'm 80 can I have an all Britney Spears channel?

RadioWiz & RadioQuiz are NOT the same person. 
RadioWiz & THE Wiz are NOT the same person.

May 2, 2017 4:00 pm  #3

RadioActive.  Thanks so much.  As a subscriber, I'm really looking forward to this.  I already have an all Beatles and an all Dylan channel on my internet radio; but this sounds like it's going to be done really well. Thanks again for the info.

Last edited by John D (May 2, 2017 4:00 pm)

May 2, 2017 4:04 pm  #4

Hey John:

You're welcome! I've long been a big fan all the way back to your CKFH days. (Man, a lot of water has gone under both our bridges since then, huh?) I hope you noticed that you were included on my list of the Top 20 radio people in the GTA! Well deserved and I'm guessing you worked with a lot of the guys on that roster.

I'm looking forward to the new channel, as well. I'm assuming it will highlight not just a Day In The Life, but all those days! 

May 2, 2017 6:05 pm  #5

I was getting close to cancelling my subscription, but this will keep me going for now. Now if only they would do an all Elton John channel...

"Life without echo is really no life at all." - Dan Ingram

May 2, 2017 6:41 pm  #6

If you guys don't stop this nonsense now, someone is bound to believe you're serious and then the moderator will have to step in (like he did with the Berkovitz thread)

May 2, 2017 8:14 pm  #7

In seriousness, I remember the Florida station that went all Zeppelin. Weeks of mirth. I recall talking to one of the people responsible for it and the teeth-sucking sound was crippling.

May 3, 2017 11:18 pm  #8

Thanks very much for that RadioActive.  Much appreciated sir.